1. Good thing we Americans showed up for WW2.
7. Do you have dentists in England?
8. Say something in British!
6. You're from where? Is that, like, near London?
It's weird, but most of England isn't London. Go figure.
2. How did you get your accent?
Um, the same way you did...
3. Are you here on vacation?
5. Oh, I love your accent! Australian is so pretty.
So close. I mean literally thousands of miles away, but...so close.
4. You guys call soccer "football," right?
Nope, we call football "football."
Things British people are tired of hearing.
With credit and thanks to Buzzfeed's compilation (full list here).